Your Overland Park Transmission Repair ExpertsWhen you need your transmission repaired, there is no time to waste. You need to use your vehicle, but safety is the top priority. At AAMCO, we understand that you care about keeping your car in the best condition, and we also know that you need to get back to your busy life. That’s why we provide fast and convenient transmission repair to the Lenexa community.
Those Who Know Come to AAMCO in LenexaIf you’re concerned that your vehicle has any transmission problems, trust us to take a look. We offer transmission repair for any issue you may have. Not sure if the transmission is the problem? Check out the common signs that your transmission needs service.
Transmission ServicesWe check for all transmission problems and offer the following repair services:
- Transmission reseal – correct fluid retention
- Removal of your transmission from your vehicle and disassembly sufficient to perform the service.
- Replacement of all external seals and select components by expert AAMCO technicians to correct the fluid retention problem.
- The transmission is reinstalled, fluid refilled to the full level with fresh, clean transmission fluid and any external adjustments are made as needed. Your vehicle is then road tested to ensure the transmission is functioning properly and your car, truck or SUV is ready to take you anywhere you need to go.
- Transmission fluid change – remove old fluid and replace with new
- Transmission service – we can remanufacture your transmission, regardless of make or model
- Clutch service – we’ll make any adjustments or repairs so your clutch operates properlyDrive a manual transmission? We know those too! Our Transmission Multi-Point Inspection check may find your problem is with your clutch and cannot be corrected by external adjustments, repair or replacement of a clutch-related component. Your certified AAMCO expert technician will then:
- Remove your vehicle’s transmission.
- Inspect the clutch disc, pressure plate, flywheel and related components.
- Replace any required components to meet AAMCO’s exacting standards.
- Reinstall of the transmission.
- Refill with fresh, clean fluid.
- Perform a lift check to ensure proper clutch installation and adjustment.
- 4×4 Drive service – drain & refill fluids to keep your off-road or towing vehicles maintained
- Power Purge – transmission flushes and maintenance services